- 7th Grade- Ryan Burge firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade- Sandy Celano email@example.com
- 7th Grade- Chase Krager firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade- James Fernandez email@example.com
- 6th graders are allowed to participate. There are no separate 6th grade races.
- The maximum number of events per participant may not exceed 4.
- Individual Track Meets: The maximum number of participants entered per event is 4 per school. 800 and 1600-meter runs are open races at each individual track meet. Each school is allowed to enter two relay teams per event (only 1 scores).
- League Meet (A team only): The maximum number of participants entered per event is 4 per school, which includes the 800 and 1600-meter runs. Each school is allowed one relay team at the league meet.
- Awards for the league track meet (at the end of the season): Team plaques for 1st – 3rd places will be awarded. Ribbons will be awarded for 1st-6th place.
- Field events may begin 15 minutes prior to the start of the track meet. 7. The field is allowed one false start. The next false start results in the disqualification for that individual athlete.
- Scoring will be consistent at all league track meets.
Quad Meets: 6-4-3-2-1
- Tri Meets: 5-3-2-1
- Dual Meets: 5-3-1
- Adopted league order of events: B girls, A girls, B boys, A boys
- 1600m run
- 100m hurdles (girls) – 30” high-starting line to first hurdle = 13m (42’8”), between hurdles = 8.5m (27’10 3/4”), last hurdle to finish = 10.5m (84’5 ½”)
- 110m hurdles (boys) – 33” high-starting line to first hurdle = 13.176m (45’), between hurdles = 9.144m (30’), last hurdle to finish = 13.988m (45’10 5/8”)
- 100m dash
- 800m relay
- 400m dash
- 400m relay
- 800m run
- 200m dash
- 1600m relay
- 800 AND 1600 Meter Runs:
- 5 minutes after the final call all warm-ups and steps will conclude
- Long and Triple Jump:
- 5 minutes after the final call all warm-ups and steps will conclude.