Cross Country Rules
- All runners will wear a computer-generated label (2 5/8” x 1”) that includes the athlete’s name and school.
- Order of Races:
- Boys’ A, Girls A’, Boys’ B, Girls’ B
- 6th graders are allowed to run in the A or B race. There are no separate 6th grade races.
- The A teams will run 6 runners each, and the top 4 will score
- The B races are unlimited entries with no scoring
- Each course will be as close to 1.5 miles as possible.
- At individual schools’ cross-country meets ribbons will be awarded 1st -20th place for A and B races.
- A league cross-country meet will be held at the end of each season and the following awards will be given:
- Team plaques for 1st and 2nd place in the A races, medals for 1st–5th place in the A races, and individual ribbons for 6th – 20th place in the A races.
- Ribbons will be given to 1st – 20th place in the B races.
James Fernandez - email@example.com
Cassy Swancutt- firstname.lastname@example.org