- Length of quarters is 7 minutes for both A and B teams.
- Halftime is 7 minutes for both teams.
- There is a 10 minute warm up between games.
- No one is allowed on the court at any time except for players in uniform.
- Boys will use boys’ basketballs (29.5”) girls will use girls’ basketballs (28.5”).
- 20 Point Rule: Once a team acquires a lead of 20 points, there will be no full court pressure, to include no half-court trapping.
- Mercy Rule: If at any point in the game the point differential is 25 points the clock will run continuously for the remainder of the game, regardless of score, except for timeouts, free throws, injuries, and between quarters.
- Overtime Rules:
- First overtime is 2 minutes.
- Second overtime is 2 minutes.
- A team games may not end in a tie.
- Teams may press the entire time.
- There will be league playoffs for the top 8, A-teams at the end of the season.
- Team plaques will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place.
- “C” Team or Developmental Team Rules:
- Each school will play two games. The games will have two 20-minute halves with a running clock. The clock will stop at appropriate times during the last two minutes of each half (unless a team is winning by 20+ points). The clock will stop for timeouts
- Jake Riehl - A Team Coach - email@example.com
- Kerri Roberds - B Team Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org